Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Monday, November 9, 2015

Second conditional sentences - resposta

Como você responderá as seguintes perguntas?

(1) What would you do if you won lottery (Mega Sena)?
I would travel all over the world
(2) If you went to the space, what would you eat there?
I would eat hamburguer 
(3) What would you like to study at college if you were 80?
I would study medicine
(4) If your parents were alive, what would they want you to be?
They would want me to be a lawyer
(5) How would you communicate instantaneously with people in other countries if telephone didn't exist?
I would not communicate 
(6) How could you travel to work if there were no bus?
I would buy a car


(7) If water finished today, how would you take shower and wash your clothes?
I would not take shower

No comments:

Post a Comment