Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Identificação de "third conditional sentences"

'Third conditional sentences' são sempre identificadas pelas as seguintes frases sublinhadas.

(1) I would have bought a house if I had had money

(2) I would have sent you an email if I had repaired my computer

(3) I would have invited you to my wedding if I had printed the invitation card

(4) I would have visited you if you had wanted me to come

(5) I would have eaten food if I had been hungry

(6) I would have given you a ride if I had had a car 


De um lado, tem would + present perfect enquanto outro lado tem past perfect.
Third conditional sentences se diferenciam pela existência de present perfect e past perfect.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment