Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Friday, May 20, 2016

Perguntas com "When" - resposta

Exemplos de respostas referentes as perguntas com "When" são:

(1) When is the class tomorrow?
      The class is at 10:00

(2) When are you traveling next year?
     I am traveling in July

(3) When are you taking your vacation?
      My vacation is in May

(4) When is Christmas?
      Christmas is in December

(5) When did you start work in your Company?
      I started working in my Company in 2003

(6) When can you teach me English Language?
      I can teach you any time you want

(7) When is the right time to go to bed?
      I think the right to go to bed is 23:00.

(8) When will you retire?
      I will retire at 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment