Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Friday, May 13, 2016

Perguntas com "How" - Resposta


A: How are you?
B: I am fine, thanks. How about you?
A: How do you go to work?
B: I go to work by subway
A: How many people are there in your family?
B: There are 5 people in my family
A: How many pets do you have?
B: I have a dog
A: How much is the price of your shoes?
B: R$ 120 
A: How much do you pay as electricity bill?
B: I pay R$290
A: How much interest do you have in speaking English?
B: I am so much interested = I am highly interested
A: How much water do you drink every day?
B: I drink about 2 liters
A: How much salt do you put in your food?
B: Only a pinch (about 10 g)
A: How long does it take you to speak English?
B: It takes me about 5 minutes
A: How long have you been working in your Company?
B: I have been working in my Company for 20 years
B: A: How far is São Paulo from your city?
B: It is about 30 km
A: How far can you go in supporting bad comportment?
B: Only as much as possible
A: How far can you support stress?
B: I can support it to the limit of my capacity

No comments:

Post a Comment