Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Perguntas e respostas na loja de roupa

Leiam frases usadas na hora de comprar roupas.

A: Excuse me, can I help you?
B: Yes, I want to buy some pants (calça)
A: I have many types of pants. What color do you want?
B: I want the black color (calça preta)
A: What is your size (tamanho)?
B: Depending on the type of pants, I can wear size 34 or 36.
A: I have all sizes until 46.
B: Do you have a fitting room (provador) for me to test it?
A: Yes, there is a fitting room at the corner
B: Do you have a refund (devolução de dinheiro) program in case I do not like it?
A: Yes, we offer a 30-day refund policy, but do not remove the tag (etiqueta).
B: Ok, thank you.
A: Which one do you like?
B: I will take size 36. How much is it?
A: A pair of pants cost $50.
B: Do you accept the credit card or only cash?
A: We accept all credit cards and debit cards. We also accept cash.
B: I will pay with credit card. 
A: You can pay at the cashier.
B: Thank you and good bye.
A: Good bye.





No comments:

Post a Comment