Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Answering Questions - Resposta

How do you answer the following questions:

(1) Where are you from?
(1) I am from Brazil
(1) I am from São Paulo
(2) Where were you born?
(2) I was born in Brazil
(2) I was born in São Paulo
(3) When did you start your job?
(3) I started job in 2000
(3) I started job in July of 2000
(3) I started job on the 22nd of July of 2000
(4) How long have you been on your job?
(4) I have been on my job for 15 years
(4) I have been on my job since 2000
(5) What is your address?
(5) My address is 1500 Paulista Avenue
(6) Where do you live?
(6) I live at 1500 Paulista Avenue
(7) What do you like about your Organization?
(7) My Organization provides me with good salary, benefits, and support to do my work
(8) What do you like about your job?
(9) I like my job because I meet different people every week 
(9) What will you do when you stop work?
(9) I will work to help poor people


(10) Which places would you like to visit and why?
(10) I would like to visit Greece and Rome because of their historic places.

No comments:

Post a Comment