Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Writing questions - Answer

Write questions for the following answers:

(1) Sorry, but I am picking up my son from school tomorrow.
(a) Can we meet tomorrow?
(b) Do you have time tomorrow?

(2) You can call me when you finish the task.
(a) What do I do when I finish the task?
(b) What do I do after the task? 

(3) I have been studying all this time.
(a) What have you been doing? 

(4) Although I play soccer, baseball is my favorite.
(a) What sports do you prefer?
(b) What is your favorite sport?
(c) What is your hobby?

(5) She is sick, but the doctor warned her not to take aspirin.
(a) How is she?
(b) Is she allergic to aspirin?

(6) This is what I do every day for a living.
(a) What do you do?
(b) What do you do for a living?
(c) How do you sustain yourself?

(7) Our primary school teacher must have retired.
(a) What is our primary school teacher doing now?
(b) What do you think our primary school teacher must be doing now?
(c) Do you remember our primary school teacher? 

(8) My Company is undergoing acquisition.
(a) What is happening to your Company?
(b) How is your work?

(9) It is unfortunate, I was not born in Brazil.
(a) Where are you from?
(b) What is your nationality?
(c) Where were you born?

(10) I am innocent, but still in the Police custody.
(a) Why are you in custody?
(b) What is the Police accusing you of?
(c) Are you guilty of the crime?


No comments:

Post a Comment