Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

First conditional sentence

There are three conditional sentences in English Language. These are the first, second, and third conditional sentences. In this post, I will write about the first conditional sentence.

(1) I will buy a house if I have money  = If I have money, I will buy a house
(2) I will send you an email if I repair my computer  =  If I repair my computer, I will send you an email
(3) I will invite you to my wedding if I print the invitation card  =  If I print the invitation card, I will invite you to my wedding
(4) I will visit you if you want me to  = If you want me to, I will visit you
(5) I will eat food if I am hungry   =  If I am hungry, I will eat food
(6) I will give you a ride if I have a car  =  If I have a car, I will give you a ride 

How can you identify the first conditional sentences? Watch out for the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment